It’s a great time to join WilsonCooke – we’re well established and have been in business for over 25 years yet we have just moved to a fantastic new office in Manchester city centre and we have huge growth ambitions. To support this we are looking to expand our Digital Marketing Team. This is a very exciting opportunity to work with the Performance Director to shape our Search Marketing Offering – supporting the Account Management team supporting with strategy and approach, growing our client’s organic visibility.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of four years Search Marketing Experience a commercially orientated agency working on both B2C and B2B accounts and be looking for an opportunity to develop and progress their career. An enthusiastic, proactive, results driven and career focused individual is crucial for this position.
- Prior experience in content marketing, organic search.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices – technical /domain/content.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify opportunities and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Able to analyse and Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- Google Accreditation.
- Experience with website optimisation tools.
- Strong organisational, time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to set goals and use GTM an advantage
- Degree/qualification in a relevant field an advance
- Working knowledge of Google Data Studio or similar an advantage.
- Create search engine optimisation strategies in alignment with the overall Digital Marketing Strategy covering:
- Technical website structure audit and implementation.
- On-page content optimisation
- Off-page optimisation
- Domain Health
- Referring domain audit and optimisation/outreach.
- Benchmark performance of current sites and track improvements against KPIs.
- Feed into client status, performance and monthly reports against objectives.
- Identify keyword/phrase opportunities to drive the most valuable traffic
- Work with the content team to create engaging & optimised content.
- Develop sustainable link building/outreach strategies.
- Leverage Google Local and Geo search techniques.
- Carry out competitor analysis to inform our own strategies.
- Keep updated on both whitehat and blackhat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
Competitive salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Company performance related bonus scheme
- Flexible working policy and environment
- PerkBox membership
- Holiday entitlement plus a half day for your birthday
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com